Champion Spray Disinfectant is an Excellent General Disinfectant
Effective against a broad range of microbes and can also be used as a space deodorizer.
Why Champion Sprayon® Spray Disinfectant is a Favorite:
- Quaternary spray disinfectant and deodorant that is a hospital grade formula.
- Sanitizes: kills 99.9% of the following in 20 seconds: (Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Escherichia coli and Campylobacter jejuni)
- Disinfects: kills 100% of the following in 10 minutes: (Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Streptococcus pyogenes, Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), and Trichophyton mentagrophyte)
- Kills HIV-1 (AIDS virus) on precleaned environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood and body fluids.
- Kills cold and flu viruses on hard, nonporous inanimate surfaces.
- Kills pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus.
- Kills Rhinovirus Type 39 (the leading cause of the common cold).
- Eliminates odors; can be used as a space deodorizer/air freshener.
- Prevents mold and mildew on hard surfaces.
- EPA registered.
- Works on feces, urine, smoke, mildew, decay, garbage, perspiration, stale air, tobacco, and sick rooms.
- Ideal for: metal or glazed porcelain urinals, toilet seats, washbowls, plastic or ceramic tile shower stalls, telephones, empty hampers, metal or plastic diaper pails, athletic equipment, light switches, garbage cans and lockers.
- Non-wood surfaces of toilet seats, empty hampers, athletic equipment and lockers.
- Can be used on soft surfaces.
- Perfumed aerosol.
- 16.5 oz. can.
- Case of 12 cans.
Champion Spray Disinfectant